Welcome to English II
2018-19 school year
We will use this website as an organizational tool to incorporate both digital and physical learning experiences
- Under the UNITS button, you will find four units for the four quarters during the year
- Under each unit, you will find the texts that we will read
- Under each text, you will find the date of the lesson
- We will start each lesson here on the website, and you will use your INTERACTIVE JOURNAL to copy the target and initial warm up
- Then we will move to either physical or technical activities depending on the lesson
This icon means that you will need your computer for this activity. This means that activity is on some digital platform such as google classroom, activelylearn, commonlit, padlet, newsela etc.
This icon means that you will need paper and pencil for this activity. This paper needs to come from somewhere separate than your interactive journal. You should have a binder with paper or another notebook for class.
This icon means that you will use your interactive journal for this activity. Your interactive journal is a physical journal that you will keep in my classroom.You will not use this for any work outside of the class, and you may not take it with you.